Duero Tradición barrels collection was specially designed for traditional aging of wines. This collection always guarantees an excellent result with all grape varieties. Duero Tradición collection offers a wide range of options of different oak wood as well as volumes of barrels.
We offer best quality barrels at the best quality-price ratio that makes high-quality barrels affordable to all customers.
The oak wood
High quality oak wood comes from the sustainable forests with PEFC or FSC certificates. Selected wood comes through an outdoor drying process in our own Drying Park for at least 24 months.
|Grain||Stave thickness||Minimum drying|
|French||Medium / fine||27 mm||36 months|
|American||Medium||27 mm||24 months|
|Central European||Medium / Fine||27 mm||36 months|
225 – 228 – 300 litres
LIGHT– MEDIUM – MEDIUM PLUS – STRONG – HIGH EXPRESSION
We always make traditional toasting using toasting pots with open oak wood fire, control of the temperature and the know-how of our coopers. This is how we reach the uniform toasting of the entire surface of the barrel. By default, we do not toast the bottoms since the wood intended for the bottoms undergoes a longer drying time, which guarantees its quality. At the request of the client we toast them as well.
- Duero Tradición Barrels pass rigorous quality control during the entire process of the production: from the reception of the wood to crafting the barrel.
- All barrels pass leakage check before the delivery.
- Barrels produced by Tonelería Duero are certified according to the Registro Sanitario de Alimentos 39.02948/BU.
- Laser marks applied on each barrel allows to trace every barrel and to find out all information from the origin of the wood to the process of manufacturing of the particular barrel.
- We provide 2 year guarantee in case any defects of the manufacturing occur.
- After-sales technical service is provided.
- Customer branding could be applied on the barrel upon request.
- Metal or wooden barrel supports.
- Manufacturing of mixed barrels upon request.